The size, style, and material used in greenhouse construction all affect how much a greenhouse costs in Kenya. We construct inexpensive steel and timber greenhouses in Kenya. Our durable, cost-effective greenhouses are built to last. As a result, the farmer will produce more and earn more consistently. Our greenhouses have excellent ventilation, which lowers the risk of illness and consumes fewer chemicals overall. Either wood or metal is used to construct our greenhouses. The material that will be used to construct the greenhouse will determine how much it will cost. For instance, a metallic greenhouse costs more than a wooden greenhouse since it costs more to produce and install.
Greenhouse Cost in Kenya
Greenhouses are necessary for a productive farming enterprise. They are useful in the development of fruits and vegetables. The price of a greenhouse in Kenya varies depending on its size and kind of construction. Wooden greenhouses range in price from Ksh. 100,000 to Ksh. 300,000, but steel, metallic, and polycarbonate greenhouses can cost anywhere between Ksh. 150,000 and Ksh. 600,000, depending on their size and quality of construction. Different sized greenhouses are available from us. The sizes of greenhouses range from 8 by 15 m to 8 by 24 m, 8 by 30 m to 16 by 30 m for both wooden and steel greenhouses. The size and kind of the greenhouse affect the price.
The cost of a greenhouse in Kenya consists of the greenhouse construction cost, greenhouse materials, and other components that one uses. Our cost of a greenhouse in Kenya comes with the;
- Structure (Wood or Steel)
- UV Greenhouse Polythene paper
- Greenhouse drip kit
- Filtration system
- Agricultural net (optional) for ventilation
- Shade netting system.
How to begin a greenhouse farm
- Look into the size of the neighborhood market. This will help you decide whether the market can support a second greenhouse business. It also aids in determining the level of competition.
- Determine the size of your company and your preferred crops – To profit from the demand, take into account crops that are in short supply.
- Discover the limitations that apply to this type of agriculture so you can be sure that no one will be keeping an eye on you.
- Construct the greenhouse. Because they are affordable, solar greenhouses are a fantastic choice. Make sure there is adequate ventilation as well. Wire shelves, a fertilizer system, and an irrigation system will next be put in place.
What are the benefits of greenhouse farming?
- Because greenhouses retain moisture, they require far less water than conventional farming.
- Crop length is shortened while crop quality improves.
- Temperature and humidity are properly managed to meet the needs of the plants.
- Greenhouses are ideal for growing high-value crops.
- Off-season crops can also be grown in greenhouses.
- By employing greenhouses, educated youth may create self-employment prospects.
- Pests are rather easy to manage.
- It is particularly adaptable since crops may be produced in a variety of environments.
Aqua Hub Kenya provides the best and most cost-effective Greenhouse at reasonable costs. We provide both metal and wood greenhouses. We also provide advice on the best greenhouse practices that farmers should follow. For more information, call NAIROBI at 0790719020 or ELDORET at 0759372241.